Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life

One would say "life has been cruel to me" or another might say "life has be kind to me" or "I have been blessed in my lifetime."

Any of these statements can be true to anyone. Life gives us many experiences and these experiences allows us to view life from different perspectives. Life can be a curse or a blessing to many of us. Life being a curse or blessing is not really determined by the situation but by how we perceive it and respond to it.

My life as an individual, a teacher, a student, a son, a brother, a leader, and a friend has taught me several things. The things that we face in life, whether good or bad bring us many things; and, among these things, it brings about growth.

The posts in this blog gives testimony to my realizations and reflections as I pass on through this life so that I may be reminded of how richly blessed I have been in spite of the many difficulties life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment